Pancake day, or Shrove Tuesday, is such a fun day where the whole family can get involved. This year you can include your dog in the activities and make these delicious dog friendly pancakes!
You will need:
- Two bananas
- Two medium eggs
- Frying Pan
- Olive Oil (for the pan)
- Toppings of your pup’s choice – we went with dog friendly peanut butter, strawberries and banana. For the ultimate treat you could use your dogs favourite Different Dog recipe – how about Beef and Berries?!
Let’s get started
- Mash up 2 bananas in a bowl
- Add the eggs and mix together
- Heat a non-stick pan, add a little olive oil to the pan
- Add some mixture to the pan and cook until lightly brown on both sides
- Plate up and add your toppings!
All our dogs (and human team members) loved these pancakes and we hope your dog does too. Let us know if you try making them – you can tag us on Instagram and Facebook or email us at [email protected]!
These pancakes are designed to be fed as a special treat to your dog, so remember not to feed too many!