Natural Dog Treats
In honour of Crumble’s birthday and National Peanut Butter Day, we made some tasty peanut butter treats. They are delicious and super easy to make – follow our simple steps below!
- 180g cups rolled oats
- 85g peanut butter (make sure your peanut butter has just peanuts as an ingredient and no salt or other extras)
- 2 bananas (the riper the better)
Ready, steady, bake
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celsius
- Blend the oats until a flour like consistency
- Add the peanut butter and banana and mix until a dough forms
- Pop the dough onto a clean surface and roll out until it is about 5mm thick
- Cut into shapes and place on a lined baking tray
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Keep an eye on them
- Once cooled store them in an air tight container and let your dog enjoy!
Crumble loved her special birthday treats and we really hope your dogs do too. We’d love to hear if you make them at home, so please let us know – either drop us an email or tag us on Instagram.