Make the most of the British summer by celebrating National Picnic Week and National Picnic Month with Different Dog
If you are fed up with the lockdown and are looking at ways to entertain your family and your beloved dog, then why not get involved with National Picnic Week (22-28 June) and National Picnic Month (1 -31 July) and make the most of your garden or outside space this summer.
Sausage rolls, sandwiches, pies, scones, jam, chutneys and cakes are the hallmark of a good picnic, all washed down with Lemonade or something a bit more alcoholic. National Picnic Week and National Picnic Month encourages you to get out and celebrate the warm summer days and find your love and wonder of the outdoors again while enjoying some great food!
At Different Dog we have some tasty treats in store. Firstly we will be running some demonstrations on social media to show you how you can make some picnic treats for your dog – all made from fresh ingredients. We will also be running some competitions for you to win some delicious picnic offerings for your dog and for you and we will be asking you to share your favourite picnic recipes on our social media pages. We will also be giving you some tips on how to entertain your dog in the garden.
Different Dog has joined forces with local food producers from the Worcestershire Food & Drink Association and the Online Summer Fair. Sarah’s Feisty Flavours will be offering a gift set containing eight jars of her amazing homemade jams, jellies and chutneys (for winner to choose) and Addison Wines will be offering a bottle of Rose Wine. Different Dog will also be giving away one of our hampers packed full of our hand-cooked fresh meals for dogs.
So get out those picnic blankets and hampers and enjoy your garden or outside space this summer.
Terms & Conditions
National Picnic Week and Month Competition
1. The Competition is organised by Different Dog Ltd. www.differentdog.com.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the Different Dog competition going live on the 22.6.2020 on Different Dog’s Facebook page. A joint prize by Different Dog, Addison’s Wines and Sarah’s Feisty Flavours can be won by one entry. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
The prize consists of
1 x hamper of recipes from Different Dog. www.differentdog.com
1 x gift box from Sarah’s Feisty flavours containing eight jars (customer to chose selection) www.sarahsfeistyflavours.co.uk
1 x bottle of Rose Wine from Addison Wines www.addisonwines
3. Different Dog reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on the Different Dog Facebook page or within these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of Different Dog shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. All competition rules and regulations are governed by UK Competition laws and regulations.
Competition open to UK residents only.
Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over.
Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on this page. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
6. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, for example a valid passport and visas etc.
7. To enter this competition on Facebook, entries must do the following:
Like & share the Facebook post on the Different Dog page
Follow @SarahsFeistyFlavours on Facebook.
Follow @AddisonWines on Facebook
Comment and post a picture of their dog on the Different Dog Facebook page and comment on your favourite picnic spot.
8. Employees of Different Dog or any company involved in the competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Different Dog or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Different Dog reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. There is one winner for this competition.
10. Prizes are awarded at Different Dog’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Prize winners will be chosen by judges from Different Dog.
11. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the T&C’s. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner. The winner will be judged and announced on Facebook after the closing date of 31/7/2020.
12. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Different Dog website or other websites associated with it.
13. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, Different Dog in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
14 Different Dog cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
15.Different Dog is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or telephone line related to or resulting from participation in the competition.
16. Data Collection: Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
17. This competition will run between 22 June and 31st July 2020.