Get creative in the kitchen this Easter weekend with these tasty carrot and apple biscuits that will get your pooch hopping for joy! This recipe is super simple to follow and is a great recipe for children to get involved with.
You will need:
130g gluten-free plain flour or ground almonds (plus extra for dusting)
130g grated carrot
1 tsp baking powder
35g apple sauce
35g vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until a dough has formed (feel free to add more oil or flour depending on the consistency of the dough)
- Tip the dough onto a well floured surface and roll out to the thickness of a pound coin.
- Firmly press your cookie cutter into the dough and transfer onto the baking tray.
- Bake the biscuits for 20 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Place on a baking tray until stone cold – then feed to your dog!
We’d love to hear if you make these biscuits – tag us on Instagram or Facebook to let us know.